Every year NZATE offer scholarships to attend conference. In 2022 we are offering scholarships in the following categories:
- Beginning Teacher of English (two available)
- Māori and/or Pasifika Teacher of English (two available)
- Regional Association Chair (one available)
- Open to all teachers of English (one available)
~ Must be a current NZATE member (school or personal)
~ Funds for travel expenses will only be released upon receiving a written report about conference experiences to be used in English in Aotearoa publication AND upon the presentation of all applicable receipts.
This scholarship will provide successful candidates with the following up to $1000:
- Registration fee for the 2022 NZATE conference to be held in Nelson (registration is made on your behalf by NZATE)
- Partial or all travel costs to the NZATE conference (upon presentation of receipts)
Applications open March 1 2022
Applications close Friday 4pm May 13 2022. Successful scholarship applicants will be notified on May 18.