Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the New Zealand Association for the Teaching of English (NZATE) will be held on Thursday 14 July, at St Andrew’s College in Christchurch. This will be a scheduled part of the 2016 NZATE Conference: re: generation.
Included in the Agenda, will be the election of National Council members for the vacancies as set out below. The following are entitled to a) be nominated b) to nominate or to second a nomination c) to vote, if present at the AGM:
- Those who hold Life Membership
- Those with 2016 Personal Membership
- Nominated representatives of schools that have 2016 Institutional Membership
We encourage you to attend our AGM and to exercise your right to vote.
Call for Nominations
We are now calling for nominations for the following seats on National Council:
· Vice-President: Two year term
· Treasurer: Three year term
· Secretary: Two year term
|Regional Positions: Two Year Term
· South Auckland/Tai Tokerau
· Wellington/Southern North Island
· Canterbury/Upper South Island
· Otago/Lower South Island
The Nomination Form is on the NZATE website. Please note that the closing date for nominations is Friday 13 May 2016.